Enjoy the luxury of unrivalled choice
Once you’ve decided on a Loggia, you’ll soon conclude that you couldn’t have made a better choice. And naturally, the choice doesn’t end there.
We offer you an exceptional range of design options, each giving you the ability to stamp your own personality on almost every aspect. Whether you’re into a minimalist look or want to maximise the wow factor you’ll have every opportunity to create an aesthetically pleasing Loggia to suit your budget.
- Loggia columns are super-insulated and precision engineered, with a U-value of only 0.15 W/m2 Degree C, making them twice as efficient as a normal insulated cavity wall and 10 times more effective than typical window glazing.
- The design of the columns allows for seamless integration of side windows and doors and masonry elements.
- Internally, Loggia’s construction is just like a real room, with a plastered finish just like traditional masonry.
- With a range of options available, you can achieve exactly the style of Loggia you want. Available in either large or small sizes to suit your building, there is also the option to mix or match to suit your chosen design.
- Columns can be sited in a number of places around the perimeter – at 90 degree external corners, in-between frames, either side of door openings or at the abutment to your property.
- Columns that sit next to the existing wall (abutment columns) have an integrated hidden ‘pocket’ where a rainwater pipe can be concealed to drain the roof. Much better than having a wall-mounted rainwater pipe, which can be unsightly.
- Additional detailing is available at the base of the full height Loggia columns, with a range of options to personalise your new living space and harmonise with your pathways and landscaping.
- With Loggia, nothing is left to chance. On the 90 degree corner columns, we input your postcode on our sophisticated analysis software U-design. This then calculates if additional structural support is needed and if so, seamlessly adds enhanced support: a) where the column integrates with the foundations and b) when items such as bi-folding doors are integrated.
Create your own look
You can choose from a distinctive Loggia colour palette of classic white, pure cream, urban grey and landmark green to complement or contrast with your existing colour scheme.
Here’s just a small sample of our Loggia colours and finishes. Our representative will be happy to show you our full range during your consultation.
Added peace of mind
- 10 year guarantee
- Energy Efficient