Helping you save money and energy
Properties lose heat through their windows, but Penicuik’s energy-efficient, A-Rated windows can keep your home warmer, quieter and help reduce your energy bills.
Above: Heat passes through a lesser-rated pane, but is deflected back into the room when A-Rated windows are installed.
How will I benefit?
There are multiple benefits to installing our A-Rated windows into your home:
- Enjoy smaller energy bills
- Produce a smaller carbon footprint
- A more comfortable home: energy-efficient glazing reduces heat loss through windows and means fewer draughts and cold spots
- Peace and quiet: as well as keeping the heat in, energy efficient-windows insulate your home against external noise
- Reduced condensation: energy-efficient glazing reduces condensation build-up on the inside of windows
To find out more about saving money on energy bills and creating a warmer home, call us or get your free online quote today.
*Source: Energy Saving Trust